antreasAnimationsantreasAnimations

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Silly Greek Bastard 2000 Silly Greek Bastard 2000

This is shit. The animation is sh1t, the way you waste our time with your stupid commentary just to offend the Greeks is sh1t! This is ancient history. It just happens that you fatass Americans have no history. If Greek myths were stupid Hollywood wouldn't be making oscar winning films based on them. I would love to see what kind of myths your fat stupid head could have though of if you lived in ancient times. Your animating is poor and lazy and you're using cheap and stupid American comedy (Using celebrities for no reason) . All I have to say is F@CK YOU . Btw I don't blame you for your animation (not everyone is a professional and neither am I) I blame you for being so stupid and making fun of a culture using things that were written more than 2000 years ago (when your country wasn't even discovered yet.)

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

okay the animation and voice(not real voice) SUCKS ASS but I totally agree with you talking about minecraft ultra nerds.

Hairless Hairless

I dont get why people post shit about this being a copycat of egoraptor! It looks nothing like egoraptor's style and if spaz used egoraptors style what would your problem be?He wouldn't be stealing his ideas or anything.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle